This is our home.
We grew up and lived in Bosnia&Herzegovina, Croatia, Hungary, Montenegro, Slovakia, Serbia, Russia and Ukraine and jointly spent over 50 years to make successful sustainable energy projects happen across the region.
We are proud to share friendship and collaboration with our many partners from the region’s governments, business and international community.
We love slivovica, rakija, horilka, vodka and other powerful domestic liquids.
We understand all local languages.
List of projects we’ve been involved in:
- Solar Water Heating Market Transformation and Strengthening Initiative – Albania
- Municipal Clean Energy Programme – Albania
- Biomass Energy for Employment and Energy Security Project – Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Catalyzing Environmental Finance for Low-carbon Urban Development – Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Removing barriers to improving energy efficiency of the residential and service sectors – Croatia
- Towards Carbon Neutral Tourism – Montenegro
- Polish Energy Efficient Motors Program – Poland
- Improving Energy Efficiency in Low-Income Households and Communities – Romania
- Transforming the market for Efficient Lighting – Russia
- Building energy efficiency in the North West of Russia – Russia
- Standards and Labels for Promoting Energy Efficiency in Russia – Russia
- Cost Effective Energy Efficiency Measures in the Russian Educational Sector – Russia
- Capacity building to reduce key barriers to EE in Russian residential buildings and heat supply – Russia
- Removing Barriers to Coal Mine Methane Recovery and Utilization – Russia
- Removing Barriers to Promote and Support Energy Management Systems in Municipalities (EMIS) – Serbia
- Reducing Barriers to Accelerate the Development of Biomass Markets – Serbia
- Climate Smart Urban Development – Serbia
- Support to sustainable transportation system in the City of Belgrade – Serbia
- Removing barriers to the reconstruction of the public lighting systems in Slovakia – Slovak Republic
- Sustainable Mobility in the City of Bratislava – Slovak Republic
- Improving Energy Efficiency in Industry – Turkey
- Energy Efficient Lighting in Residential and Public Buildings – Ukraine
- Development and commercialization of Bioenergy Technologies in the Municipal Sector – Ukraine
- Removing Barriers to Greenhouse Gas Emissions Mitigation through Energy Efficiency in the District Heating System, Phase II – Ukraine